Senior Biostatistician - Late Phase_FTE/Contract(REMOTE)_UK/EU
Title: Senior Biostatistician-Late Phase
Employment type: FTE OR Contract
100% Remote anywhere in EU/UK
ClinChoice is a global CRO dedicated to offering high-quality one-stop service to biopharmaceutical, medical device, and consumer products clients. Some of these services include clinical operations, project management, biostatistics, data management, regulatory affairs, medical affairs, and pharmacovigilance. ClinChoice has established major delivery centers across US, Canada, China, Europe, India, Japan, and the Philippines. It has over 3,000 employees globally, with a strong and talented team, and a growing clinical operations presence in seven countries across Asia, North America, and Europe.
NOTE-If now is not the right time we would still be very interested in discussing our FSP contract brand for future opportunities. We are a Biometrics CRO that contracts directly with professionals. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Assignments for Senior Biostatistician Consultant are to provide Biostatistical support and work on key client deliverables involving designing and analyzing clinical trials.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- 3+ years’ experience preferred leading late-phase studies.
- Modeling experiences such as Mixed Models, Cox Models, Kaplan, Mier Estimates, and Poison Modeling would be a plus.
- Protocol development including study design, sample size estimation, randomization, and statistical analysis plan for assigned studies.
- Statistical oversight of studies and assure adequate quality and consistency with project requirements.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of database quality checks and assuring that data for statistical analyses are complete, accurate, and consistent.
- Responsible for statistical analysis plans and the accuracy and timeliness of statistical input into reports or decisions.
- Responsible for the validity of the analysis and alternative analysis strategies when unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Demonstrates extensive understanding of statistical concepts and methodologies. Recognizes and corrects flaws in scientific reasoning and statistical interpretation.
- Responsible for the accuracy and consistency of statistical tables, figures, and data listings, the accuracy of report text, and consistency between summary tables in the body of reports and the corresponding source tables and listings.
- Responsible for the statistical methods section of the reports. Identifies and corrects flaws in the interpretation of results, inconsistency in presentation or inference, adherence to the report guidelines, and assures project-wide consistency.
- Effectively coordinate assignments and review deliverables so that projects are delivered on time with high quality.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required and depending on specifics of client projects
- MS or Ph.D. in Statistics, Biostatistics, or a related field. Ph.D. with 4+ years of related experience, or MS with 6+ years of experience.
- A high degree of technical competence and communication skill, both oral and written.
- Competent in experimental design, descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Pharmaceutical, CRO, or related industry experience with clinical trials.
Clinchoice is an Equal opportunity Employer/committed to diversity