Lead / Associate Manager – Finance
Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Providing key business and financial guidance to the organization.
- Annual budget development and investment analysis.
- Preparation of MIS, Cash flow statement and cost variance analysis reporting.
- Preparation and finalization of balance sheet.
- For analyzing variable cost budget v/s actual.
- For monthly analysis of inventory and creditors for working capital management.
- Compiling the monthly expenditure budget of all departments.
- Preparation and filling GST return and TDS returns on PAN India basis.
- Handling, processing and recording of all financial transactions and overall management of accounts related activities including periodic review of trial balance.
- Responsible for all functions of accounts, taxation, and MIS including preparation of annual and monthly budget and finalization of monthly, quarterly as well as annual accounts.
- BCom / CA with relevant experience in Accounts and Finance field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent MS Excel skills (VLOOKUP’s, filters, pivot tables, etc.)
- Good MS Access skills (creating databases, tables, and queries)
- Strong attention to details
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
Years of Experience
5 years and above