Junior Network Engineer
Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Installation of any network hardware and software as directed.
- Screen network performance and report findings immediately.
- Basic administration & monitoring of networking devices such as firewalls, switches, Access Points and VoIP system.
- Work experience with DID, TFN, SIP, IVR, creation of call ring group, call flow development, call recording and voice mail management & providing support for Unified communication products like Cisco, Grand stream, Unify IPPBX and call center solutions is an added advantage.
- Based on the client requirement, 24/7 onsite/remote support shall be provided.
- Communicate with the business head and create technical solutions accordingly.
- Maintain a standard SLA to provide technical support.
- Interface with vendors to ensure they are delivering the best possible solution.
- Address and resolve Helpdesk tickets with respect to hardware, software, and networking.
- Guide users with simple step-by-step process to resolve reported technical issues.
- Any graduate or post graduate having experience in networking.
Years of Experience
6 Months – 2 years