Associate Marketing Specialist
Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
We are looking for a hard-working, disciplined Marketing Specialist to build a marketing and pre-sales
pipeline. The perfect candidate should desire to learn about new businesses, regulations, trends, and
technologies that ultimately contribute to patient well-being through accelerated research and
development, data-driven safety analysis, and expansion of markets.
1. Market Research:
• Perform periodic and ad-hoc research to identify new opportunities
• Review health authority websites to identify regulatory changes, updates, and
• Assess the competitor landscape to support internal SWOT exercises
2. Contact Database Creation
• Create a database of decision-makers by surveying publicly available sources
• Periodically maintain and update the database
3. Email Campaigns:
• Execute email campaigns per the marketing calendar
• Ideate new approaches to improve open and click rates
• Use/learn HubSpot to execute email campaigns
4. Stakeholder Engagement:
• Collaborate with the sales team to fine-tune research requirements
• Present weekly reports about the research to the sales team
5. May be required to call potential clients.
- EXPERIENCE 0-1 Years
- B. Pharm/M. Pharm with or without an MBA
- Proficiency in MS Office is mandatory.
- Excellent verbal communication and strong writing skills in English.
- Accountability and responsibility for delivery of quality results which support internal and external needs of the project.
- Excellent attention to details and accuracy with demonstrated analytical and conceptual skills.
- Managing own work: ability to prioritize, plan and organize multiple assignments and to work under strict timelines with minimal supervision.