Associate Director / Director – Medical Affairs
Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Role will be responsible for development and implementation of medical strategy and for providing
medical inputs pivotal for shaping brand strategies across Consumer/Cosmetics and/Pharma along
with capability building activities. Effective KOL management for applicable clients.
- Strategy and implementation: Contribute to the establishment of the local medical strategy
and brand plans ensuring that business perspective is considered
- Develop and guide local KOL management strategy together with medical and marketing
organization as applicable for clients in scope
- Establish scientific relationships with expert groups, societies, regulatory bodies and
represent the company among decision makers and medical peer groups.
- Medical support towards OTC brand management; claims generations and substantiation.
- Support on OTC claims activations on all platforms including e-commerce, e-pharmacy,
Social media, Websites and Digital media.
- OTC claim inputs-review/approval.
- Medical insights on proposed NPD formulations.
- Ensure adherence to code of compliance; Make sure that all promotional activities are made
in accordance with local regulations.
- Ensure that any promotional, POS and educational materials for CH/Pharma division have
been reviewed and approved according to relevant procedure.
- Ensure that claims are substantiated by competent and adequate scientific evidence.
- Ensure that all information requests coming from customers, consumers or patients are
managed according to relevant procedures.
- Outreach and knowledge repository; Lead local research initiatives (RWDs) to generate and
support product concepts.
- Responsible for promoting cross-functional support between medical affairs and Marketingsales-trade stockholders in client workspace.
- Ensure excellence in the implementation of Medical-Marketing strategies in collaboration
with CH/Pharma commercial team.
- Act as a key specific speaker of the therapeutic areas and give presentations.
- Conduct local scientific advisory boards as needed.
- Medical support to field operations team; Support on execution of Medico-Marketing
strategies and operations.
- HCP query handling.
- Drive HCP scientific engagement studies.
- KOL management
- Develop and strengthen the scientific acumen of the team.
- Medical information-monitoring seamless execution of ‘Query management’.
- PhD/ Pharmacist (Bpharm / Mpharm).
- Prior experience in Medico marketing is a must.
- Prior OTC/ non-Rx / Rx brand handling experience is preferred.
- Exposure to conducting RWDs is preferred.