Executive / Senior Executive - LMS
With limited supervision, serve as a site administrator for the Learning Management System (LMS) used to manage training for client and support across North America for the organization.Accountable for creating learning activities and assigning curricula as requested by site management, ensuring that they are deployed accurately and in alignment with current standard operating procedures. Add personnel to LMS user groups or other existing user groups.Answer users’ questions regarding operation of the LMS and assist users with systems access troubleshooting. Monitor and report to site and/or training management the training completion status, gaps, and other metrics as required.Coordinate training records (electronic and/or hard copy) and provide training records/reports as required to support regulatory inspections and audits.
- Administer all training in the LMS, including creating curricula user group maintenance, loading and testing content and management of electronic and/or hard copy training records.
- Interface/communicate with functional area management for accurate group/individual training requirements.
- Respond to all requests and inquiries regarding training record, employee qualifications, reports and metrics.
- Staff meetings
- One-on-one meetings
- Project work
- RQC (Request for Access) for systems (e.g. SAP)
- User training, certifications & support on use of LMS
- High School (or equivalent) education required.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) desirable.
- Should be 2-3 years of relevant training or quality experience with 5 years overall business experience required.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed, global organization is critical for success.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (e.g. ComplianceWire, CornerStone On-Demand) strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partnerships is a requirement.
- Other skills desired:Curriculum design.
- MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge of SharePoint administration.
- Development of training metrics and conducting data analysis.
- Demonstrated time management.
- Customer service skills
- Training delivery experience and/or demonstrated effective presentation skills.
- General knowledge of Quality Systems processes and applicable regulations.
- Strong business partnering skills.
- Process and detail-oriented.
- Managing achievement of competing priorities and deadlines.