- Perform periodic and ad-hoc research to identify new opportunities.
- Review health authority websites to identify regulatory changes, updates, and notifications.
- Assess the competitor landscape to support internal SWOT exercises.
2.Contact Database Creation:
- Create a database of decision-makers by surveying publicly available sources.
- Periodically maintain and update the database.
- Execute email campaigns per the marketing calendar.
- Ideate new approaches to improve open and click rates.
- Use/learn HubSpot to execute email campaigns.
- Collaborate with the sales team to fine-tune research requirements.
- Present weekly reports about the research to the sales team
Candidate Profile :
- Candidate must be a B.Pharm / M.Pharm with or without MBA.
- Candidate should have 4-6 years of experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office is mandatory.
- Prior experience with HubSpot or equivalent platform is desirable.
- Excellent verbal communication and strong writing skills in English.
- Accountability and responsibility for delivery of quality results which support internal and external needs of the project.
- Excellent attention to details and accuracy with demonstrated analytical and conceptual skills.
- Managing own work: ability to prioritize, plan and organize multiple assignments and to work under strict timelines with minimal supervision.