Senior Manager – Safety & Medical affairs
Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka , India
- Supervise high performing teams to ensure high quality deliverables are met in strict timelines.
- Monitor and make sure team deliverables meet expected quality, financial and productivity targets.
- Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Ensure operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale Project Management plans, assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Manage project budget, project resource allocation, plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables/ SLAs using appropriate tracking tools and provide direction and support to project team
- Assist management and work closely with other managers to address problem areas, staffing and equipment needs and work scheduling for current and projected project workloads to meet timely deliverables.
- Monitoring and motivating team to achieve and maintain acceptable levels of performance.
- Work closely with the training team and team leaders and identify training requirements of resources and ensure delivery of such trainings.
- Prepare and Present weekly and monthly performance dashboards.
- Participate in inspections and audit and provide assistance in preparing responses for Corrective and Preventive Action Plan issues as required.
- Monitoring the training completion, ensuring adherence to Work Instructions, Good Clinical Practices, FDA/ICH guidelines and regulations.
- conducting a detailed due diligence on the scope of work and specific areas to be transitioned
- Ensuring a clear, validated knowledge transfer plan
- Ensuring that the client responsibilities are adequately discharged to ensure smooth transition
- Defining the roles and responsibilities of various participating groups internally within the organization setting up the governance mechanism.
- Should hold a Master’s in Pharmacy / Life Sciences.
- Should have 8+ years of experience in in core Project management activities across Pharmacovigilance and Medical Affairs.
- Should possess excellent verbal & written English communication skills.
- Should be proactive and solution-centric in approach.